The Seven Mile Island is in Cape May County at the southern end of the New Jersey Shore, north of Wildwood and Cape May, south of Ocean City and Atlantic City. The long, narrow barrier island consists of 123 numbered streets. North of 80th street is Avalon, south of 80th is Stone Harbor. The island is mostly devoid of the bars and boardwalks and amusements that some other Jersey Shore towns are famous for. What it is not short of is natural beauty.
- Follow off the leash on WordPress.com
- What Were You Thinking? Chicago Cubs vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, May 27, 2021
- If I knew what these flowers were, I’d tell you about them.
- What Were You Thinking? Minnesota Twins vs. Chicago Cubs, June 12, 2009
- Jennifer Packer’s Friends and Family
- What Were You Thinking? Arizona Diamondbacks vs. San Francisco Giants, May 27, 2003