In my earlier post of photos from the Paterson Art Walk, I had a photo of this mural being spray painted by Teck. Here now is the finished work. It is in Overlook Park. If you are visiting the Great Falls National Historical Park, Overlook is next to the main parking lot. The mural is on the wall facing the falls.
- Follow off the leash on WordPress.com
- The History of College Basketball Happened Here
- Of Cults, Baseball and Equal Rights: Pt. 3, Barnstorming Montana
- Of Cults, Baseball and Equal Rights: Pt. 2, The World Series of the West
- Of Cults, Baseball and Equal Rights: Pt. 1, St. Louis Cardinals vs. House of David
- Thinkers, Makers, Dreamers — The MIT Museum