Stone Harbor is the southern half of the Seven Mile Island that sits between Sea Isle City and Wildwood. No more than three or four blocks at its widest, it is flanked by the ocean on one side and the intercoastal waterway on the other. In addition to the standard Jersey Shore features of beach, ocean, pizza and seafood, Stone Harbor also offers up a healthy dose of nature. There’s the Wetlands Institute, the Bird Sanctuary and Stone Harbor Point, the habitat at the very end of the island.
- Follow off the leash on WordPress.com
- The History of College Basketball Happened Here
- Of Cults, Baseball and Equal Rights: Pt. 3, Barnstorming Montana
- Of Cults, Baseball and Equal Rights: Pt. 2, The World Series of the West
- Of Cults, Baseball and Equal Rights: Pt. 1, St. Louis Cardinals vs. House of David
- Thinkers, Makers, Dreamers — The MIT Museum