The Pantheon — the current structure is believed to have been built between 118 and 125. Originally it was a temple dedicated to the gods of pagan Rome. After the 7th century it was used as a church and was known as Santa Maria Rotonda.
Chiesa de San Luigi dei Francesi. The Church of St. Louis of the French was completed in 1589 and dedicated to, among others, the Virgin Mary and Louis IX.
Santi Vicenzo e Anastasio a Trevi. Build in 1650. Overlooks the Trevi Fountain.
Sant’Agnese en Agone, built in 1652, lines one side of the Piazza Navano. In front is the Fountain of the Four Rivers.