Many of us bloggers are used to being out and about and then posting about it. Only problem now is that we’re not out and about. I’ve spent most of the last three months at home. In doing so, I’m hardly the first of my colleagues to turn my attention to the birds in my backyard. They are neither rare nor exotic: sparrows and grackles with an occasional robin or cardinal. But they’re interesting to keep an eye on. And I’ve convinced myself that they squawk at me when the bird feeder is empty.
- Follow off the leash on WordPress.com
- What Were You Thinking? Chicago Cubs vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, May 27, 2021
- If I knew what these flowers were, I’d tell you about them.
- What Were You Thinking? Minnesota Twins vs. Chicago Cubs, June 12, 2009
- Jennifer Packer’s Friends and Family
- What Were You Thinking? Arizona Diamondbacks vs. San Francisco Giants, May 27, 2003